Faraday 3.8.0 – New Features & Fixes
- Refactor the project to use absolute imports to make the installation easier
(with a setup.py file). This also was a first step to make our codebase
compatible with python 3.
- Change the commands used to run faraday.
bin/fluginare replaced for
- Changed suggested installation method. Now we provide binary executables with all python dependencies
embedded into them
- Add admin panel to the Web UI to manage custom fields
- Fix slow host list when creating vulns in a workspace with many hosts
- Usability improvements in status report: change the way vulns are selected and confirmed
- Improve workspace workspace creation from the Web UI
- Fix attachment api when file was not found in .faraday/storage
- Fix visualization of the fields Policy Violations and References.
- Add a setting in server.ini to display the Vulnerability Cost widget of the Dashboard
- Fix status report resize when the browser console closes.
- Fix severity dropdown when creating vulnerability templates
- Update OS icons in the Web UI.
- Fix bug when using custom fields, we must use the field_name instead of the display_name
- Prevent creation of custom fields with the same name
- Add custom fields to vuln templates.
- Fix user’s menu visibily when vuln detail is open
- Remove “show all” option in the status report pagination
- The activity feed widget of the dashboard now displays the hostname of the
machine that runned each command
- Add loading spinner in hosts report.
- Fix “invalid dsn” bug in sql-shell
- Fix hostnames bug in Nikto and Core Impact plugins
- Change Openvas plugin: Low and Debug threats are not taken as vulnerabilities.
- Add fplugin command to close vulns created after a certain time
- Add list-plugins command to faraday-manage to see all available plugins
- Fix a logging error in PluginBase class
- Fix an error when using NexposePlugin from command line.
- Add CSV parser to Dnsmap Plugin
- Fix bug when creating web vulnerabilities in dirb plugin
- Change Nexpose Severity Mappings.
Directly related posts: