Grafana 6.0.2 – New Major Features
- Explore A new query focused workflow for ad-hoc data exploration and troubleshooting.
- Grafana Loki Integration with the new open source log aggregation system from Grafana Labs.
- Gauge Panel A new standalone panel for gauges.
- New Panel Editor UX improves panel editing and enables easy switching between different visualizations.
- Google Stackdriver Datasource is out of beta and is officially released.
- Azure Monitor plugin is ported from being an external plugin to being a core datasource
- React Plugin support enables an easier way to build plugins.
- Named Colors in our new improved color picker.
- Removal of user session storage makes Grafana easier to deploy & improves security.
- Alerting: Fixed issue with AlertList panel links resulting in panel not found errors.
- Dashboard: Improved error handling when rendering dashboard panels.
- LDAP: Fix allow anonymous server bind for ldap search.
- Discord: Fix discord notifier so it doesn’t crash when there are no image generated.
- Panel Edit: Prevent search in VizPicker from stealing focus.
- Datasource admin: Fixed url of back button in datasource edit page, when root_url configured.
Directly related posts: