WPScan 3.6.0 – New Features & Fixes
- Reduces starting time by not creating all DF. Plugin and Theme Versions DF are now created when they are needed.
- Fixes a bug where stats were not being displayed in some cases upon error in threads
- Fixes long generation time of target urls before enumeration when the blog had no sub directory detected.
- Potential Readme filenames can now be overridden via the DF config, leading to less requests done when looking for Readmes, and avoiding false positive due to old readme files which were checked first
- Some DF methods renamed to avoid confusion with DB methods (ie #db_data -> #df_data)
Directly related posts: